Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Confirmed: Dane Wigington of geoengineeringwatch.org is a controlled opposition disinfo plant

These days I'm now calling him the AJ of the chemtrail opposition movement. There had to be one.

Folks I have been investigating chemtrails for more than a decade now. Ive seen plenty of so-called "truthers" attempt to address this and have been actively weeding out controlled disinfo plants sent in to steer the opposition away from actual truth. And so I found for myself that DANE WIGINGTON of geoengineeringwatch.org is one, and I now have outside confirmation from his latest presentation here in Sacramento California. (1) he continues to ignore the MOST HARMFUL THREAT of chemtrails, a nanotech transhumanism agenda called Morgellons www.morgellonsexposed.com (2) he promotes the grand hoax of "peak oil" (3) he promotes the grand hoax that CO2 is a "greenhouse gas" when in fact its heavier than air and is what plants breathe and last but not least (4) he communicates directly with retured US Army general Bert Stubblebine former head of INSCOM [considered by many the "father" of modern psyops, accompanied by Edomite wife Rima Laibow MD] and co-founder of Psi-Tech along with Michael A. Aquino and John B. Alexander - indeed these are the original Men Who Stare At Goats as written of by Jon Ronson. END OF STORY WIGINGTON IS THE ALEX JONES OF CHEMTRAILS AND IS SELLING YOU DISINFO BULLSHIT LIES. BUYER BEWARE.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad somebody else sees what I just saw. That Dane Wigington is MOST DEF A PLANT! He edited and deleleted most of my comments which is a SURE SIGN of cointelpro. I feel sorry for all the people being led astray by yet another liar. GeoengineeringWatch.org leaves out the biggest aspect of chemspraying which is the SPIRITUAL SATANIC part of it all. Proof positive he is one of them. Don't be deceived ! Yep just like AJ and all the other false rabbit trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dane Wigington also deleted a comment I made about Monsanto being behind this to control the food. Now WHY would he delete such a comment if he was legit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dane Wigington is an implemented fake authority!
    http://geoarchitektur.blogspot.com/2016/08/fake-authority.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with the people here. D.W. thrives on the Green House gas religion.

    Many times I had posted on his site, stating different ways to remedy the situation. My post was deleted. Also to my surprise, he corrected some of my spelling which I felt was weird. I can hardly believe that he has the follower's that praise this Generically Modified Plant Guy.

    There is no doubt that he is in the game of deception. After all he did work for Bechtel Corporation. That sends a red flag up for me. I was convinced after reading Beyond the Veil, by Nola B.

    It won't be long till he is Exposed. Give him back a little what he dish's out.

    I am glad I found out the truth. Truth can be stranger then fiction.

    ReplyDelete