Saturday, November 11, 2017

Deadly airborne plague in Madagascar is now at 'crisis' point and the 'worst outbreak in 50 years' as cases rocket by almost 40% in just 5 DAYS and could hit a further 20,000 in weeks

archive.fo/kSDuY

The World Health Organization now states there are 1,801 suspected cases
This is significantly higher than the 1,309 the agency reported last Thursday
Professor Robin May, an infectious diseases expert at Birmingham University, told MailOnline that the outbreak is 'concerning definitely'
Analysis of figures by MailOnline show the epidemic could strike a further 20,000 people in just a matter of weeks, if current trends continue
The 'unprecedented' outbreak has prompted warnings in 9 nearby countries

The deadly airborne plague spreading rapidly across Madagascar is now at 'crisis' point as cases have rocketed by 37 per cent in just five days, official figures reveal.
The outbreak, the 'worst in 50 years', is being fueled by a strain more lethal than the one which usually strikes the country off the coast of Africa.
The World Health Organization (WHO) now states there are 1,801 suspected cases - significantly higher than the 1,309 it reported last Thursday.
Academics have revealed such a jump in cases over the period of five days is concerning and have predicted it could get worse. The most recent statistics show there have been 127 deaths.
Professor Robin May, an infectious diseases expert at Birmingham University, told MailOnline that 'whichever way you look' at the outbreak, it’s 'concerning definitely'.
Analysis of figures by MailOnline show the epidemic could strike a further 20,000 people in just a matter of weeks, if current trends continue. It could be made worse by crowds gathering for an annual celebration to honour the dead earlier this week.
The 'truly unprecedented' outbreak has prompted warnings in nine nearby countries - South Africa, Seychelles, La Reunion, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Comoros and Mauritius.
Two thirds of this year's cases have been caused by the airborne pneumonic plague and means it is spread through coughing, sneezing or spitting. It is different to the traditional bubonic form that strikes the country each year.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Professor Johnjoe McFadden, an expert in molecular genetics at the University of Surrey, said: 'It’s a crisis at the moment and we don’t know how bad it’s going to get.'

Professor Jimmy Whitworth, an international public health scientist at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, told MailOnline earlier today: 'This outbreak though is the worst for 50 years or more.'




====================================================

and here is the broadcast from last night's show; enjoy


Tuesday, November 7, 2017

‘Ebola’ outbreak DECLARED amid Black Death comeback – and this virus is UNTREATABLE



The outbreak of a deadly disease similar to Ebola – the fatal fever that struck west Africa – has been confirmed in the continent.

Marburg, which kills up to 88% of people it strikes, has killed two people in Uganda and is now feared to have spread to another three.

A team of experts have been scrambled to the Kween district to contain the virus amid fears it will become a serious epidemic.

The virus is from the same family as Ebola, and causes bleeding, fever, vomiting and diarrhoea.
It can be spread through bites from either fruit bats or monkeys, and can be passed from human-to-human through semen and blood.

However, it can also be passed through coming into contact with contaminated clothing and bedsheets, the World Health Organization warns.

There is currently no treatment of the disease.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Vivian Lee: New York truck attack - a hoax for halloween

Vivian Lee: New York Truck Attack: A Hoax for Halloween

Vivian Lee, Ph.D.

Another day, another fake attack – this time a “vehicular” terror attack perpetrated by one Sayfullo Saipov, a native of Tashkent, Uzbekistan, who supposedly mowed down bicyclists and pedestrians in a rented Home Depot truck on a bike path in lower Manhattan on October 31, 2017. This “Halloween massacre” is billed as “the deadliest terror attack on New York City since September 11, 2001.”



Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. Image: New York Daily News.
The crack team of investigators from the NYPD and FBI figured the whole thing out in a matter of hours, helped by evidence provided by Sayfullo himself: his alleged cries of “Allahu Akbar,” a note found on the ground with language associated with ISIS (“It will endure”), and the 90 videos and 3,800 images on his cell phone, which of course the FBI recovered. Or, uh, we seem to have TWO cell phones left at the scene by Saipov, according to some reports.



The rented Home Depot truck that Saipov allegedly used to mow down cyclists and pedestrians in New York, although there is no trace of blood anywhere on the vehicle. Image: NPR.

The cell-phone videos reportedly show ISIS fighters killing prisoners as well as instructions for making an “explosive device.” The images include shots of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the supposed leader of ISIS. Saipov is said to have been inspired by one video in which al-Baghdadi “questioned what Muslims in the United States and elsewhere were doing to respond to the killing of Muslims in Iraq.”

This from a criminal complaint filed just 24 hours after the (fake) attack occurred, drawing on an interview of Saipov allegedly conducted by the authorities in the hospital, where he was taken after being shot by NYPD officer Ryan Nash. Nash is said to have fired nine shots at Saipov, injuring him, uh, in the stomach, as was first reported, and then it was the leg, and, well, we’re not quite sure about his injuries.[1] Saipov supposedly wanted an ISIS flag displayed in his hospital room.



Sayfullo Saipov in court on November 1, 2017, artist’s sketch. Image: New York Daily News.
Although shot at close range in the stomach or leg or both, Saipov was able to appear in court the very next day, hunched in a wheelchair, dressed in a gray shirt and pants, with his hair sticking up slightly in the back, according to a colorful description reported by the New York Times. His hands and feet were shackled. Lest one think that he was being treated inhumanely, considering he had just been shot (up to nine times) by a police officer, we are told that his court-appointed lawyer, David E. Patton, asked that he receive a daily change of dressing on his wounds. Officer Nash has been declared a hero.[2]



Officer Ryan Nash, looking uncomfortable while speaking to the press. Image: New York Times.

Meanwhile, the photographic evidence of the attack itself consists of the bikes and bodies on the bike path, the Home Depot truck with its front end smashed (but no blood on the truck), and a school bus that Saipov reportedly rammed—although the damage to the bus was so high up that it could only have occurred if the truck had been airborne.[3] The debris on the bike path was also problematic, looking like props hauled in for the press. The bikes were suspiciously “mangled” (as described by the media) in a way that would not have occurred if hit by a truck.



Mangled bicycle after supposedly being hit by Saipov’s truck. Image: NBC News.
YouTube investigator Anaconda Malt Liquor has provided some footage of bicycles being crushed by a machine and run over by a tank, which look great compared to those on the bike trail mangled by Saipov.[4]



Bicycle being run over by a tank. Anaconda Malt Liquor 11.



Same bicycle after being run over. Anaconda Malt Liquor 11.

Then there’s the bent sign post on the bike path—but how did Saipov’s truck do this strange kind of damage?



Bent sign post. Image: NBC News.
As for the victims, the alleged dead bodies were covered with white sheets, with no blood in evidence—although it was claimed by “eye witnesses” (crisis actors) and reported in the press that there was blood everywhere, and even “visible tire marks on the bodies of at least two of the victims crushed by the truck.”[5] As Hannity would say, “Really?”



An officer stands near an allegedly dead body covered with a sheet, with no EMTs on the scene, and no trace of blood anywhere. Image: New York Daily News.

The injured were transported with great fanfare for the cameras, with a multitude of participants, suggestive of the old light-bulb jokes.



How many emergency workers does it take to move a stretcher? Image: CBS News.
Five of the dead were reportedly friends from Rosario, Argentina, who had made the trip to New York for their 30th high school reunion.[6] Of coursethey rented some bikes and hit the bike trail immediately once they were in the cultural capital of the western hemisphere—what else could they imagine doing? The group totaled eight men (three of whom survived), photographed in their LIBRE T-shirts—said to be a “joke” as they were traveling without their wives. Or perhaps I should say Photoshopped in their LIBRE T-shirts, since the image is a bizarre concoction of huge and small fellows, with odd-looking arms draped around each other in a way that could only be accomplished digitally.



Photoshopped composite of eight Argentine friends, five of whom supposedly died in the New York truck attack. Image: New York Times.

The other alleged dead included Ann-Laure Decadt, a tourist from Belgium; Darren Drake of New Milford, NJ; and Nicholas Cleves of Manhattan. So much easier to control the narrative when most of the dead are foreigners.

Meanwhile, ISIS has now claimed credit for the (fake) attack in its weekly Al-Naba newsletter, calling Saipov a “soldier of the Caliphate” who carried out the attack in response to their call to target “citizens of the Crusader countries involved in the alliance against the Islamic State.”[7] Saipov is said to have been planning the attack for the past year, in response to the al-Baghdadi video. According to the New York Times, Saipov had followed instructions in the November 2016 issue of the Islamic State magazine, Rumiyah, which called for truck attacks on “the enemies of Allah.”[8]



November 2016 edition of Rumiyah with instructions on vehicular attacks.[9]

The Times cites the following details: (1) the driver should continue to keep driving as long as possible and not exit the vehicle during the attack, (2) continue crushing the remains of the victims until it is no longer possible to do so, (3) then jump out of the vehicle with a secondary weapon like a gun or a knife, (4) write a note, including the phrase “The Islamic State will remain,” and (5) throw it out the window of the vehicle as the attack is being carried out. Bingo! Saipov carried out these instructions to a tee—or the perps who orchestrated the attack made sure it would look that way.

Those following the Islamic State will know that ISIS was—and is—a creation of the Western military alliance, including Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. The Islamic State was inserted into Syria and northern Iraq to give “us” an enemy to “fight,” with the primary goal of taking out Assad and taking over Syria.[10] So either way—fake attack or ISIS operation—WE carried out the New York Halloween massacre.

But, as is patently obvious, the official story of the New York attack is absurd. This was terrorism but not “Islamic.” It was a hoax, like all the rest of the post-9/11 attacks—meant to terrorize the citizenry, impose higher levels of “security,” and take away our rights. This includes deleting accounts from YouTube, subverting searches on Google, censoring books on Amazon, and firing tenured professors, in the guise of protecting us from bullying, hate speech, etc., but actually to quash our research on these cruel hoaxes. How disturbing that so many people—intel agents, politicians, government and corporate employees, academics, the courts, police, firemen, EMTs, doctors and hospital workers, the mainstream and alternative media, and paid crisis actors—are involved in the perpetration.

Vivian Lee is the nom-de-plume of a tenured professor at an east coast university.

NOTES:

[1] Benjamin Mueller, William K. Rashbaum, Al Baker, and Adam Goldman, “Prosecutors Describe Driver’s Plan To Kill in Manhattan Terror Attack.” New York Times, November 1, 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/nyregion/driver-had-been-planning-attack-in-manhattan-for-weeks-police-say.html

[2] Sarah Maslin Nir and William K. Rashbaum, “Police Officer Ryan Nash Ended New York Rampage with 9 Bullets.” New York Times, November 1, 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/nyregion/ryan-nash-new-york-terror.html

[3] “Manhattan Truck Attack: Where Is the School Bus Escort??” inTruthbyGrace2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi7kypAIzIM

[4] “It’s just……what’s the word I’m looking for?” Anaconda Malt Liquor 11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjvTajRUP4. The Anaconda Malt Liquor 11 YouTube channel has already been taken down as of November 4, 2017. Check Anaconda Malt Liquor 12, now in production; then 13, 14, and so on.

[5] Steve Robson, Jane Lavender, Danya Bazaraa, and Toby Meyjes, “New York Terror Attack Leaves Eight Dead and 11 Injured As Truck Ploughs into Cyclists and Pedestrians.” Daily Mirror, November 1, 2017. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shooting-new-york-near-world-11443537

[6] Daniel Politi and Ernesto LondoƱo, “Argentines on High School Reunion Bore Brunt of New York Attack.” New York Times, November 1, 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/world/americas/manhattan-attack-victims-argentina.html

[7] Rukmini Callimachi, Benjamin Mueller, Michael Schwirtz, and Adam Goldman, “Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack.” New York Times, November 2, 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/nyregion/manhattan-terror-attack-wedding.html

[8] Rukmini Callimachi, “What New York Attack Suspect’s Words May Say about ISIS Ties.” New York Times, November 2, 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/nyregion/new-york-attacker-isis-ties.html

[9] “IS Gives Guide for Vehicular Attacks, Suggests Targeting Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Rumiyah 3.” Site Intelligence Group. https://ent.siteintelgroup.com/Statements/is-gives-guide-for-vehicular-attacks-suggests-targeting-macy-s-thanksgiving-day-parade-in-rumiyah-3.html

[10] Michel Chossudovsky, “The Atlantic Alliance’s ‘Holy War’ against the Islamic State (ISIS): NATO’s Role in the Recruitment of Islamic Terrorists.” Global Research, May 22, 2017 (originally published September 2014). https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-atlantic-alliances-holy-war-against-the-islamic-state-isis-natos-role-in-the-recruitment-of-islamic-terrorists/5399540