Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Anti-Christian World

I had hoped by now to do a show themed on this topic, but as they say life happens, and in my case it's been happening doubly so. At some point I will bring to you all some stories of new attacks from some seriously crazed wacknuts, and some commentary on how I feel the anti-Christian bandwagon has become so "hip" that most jump on it just so they can be accepted by their peer groups. Somewhere in the mix I suppose I will also touch upon transdimensional entity possession, as I feel strongly certain adversaries who have recently shown up on radar are evidencing to me exactly that. It all to me lends more credibility to a new credo of mine, that while stupid hurts, crazy is darnright unpredictable and dangerous and can be quite harmful to those in close proximity; reminding me of a good reason why not to wrestle a pig: you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment