Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Shuuuun the nonbeliever.

I reference the following video with regard to this post's title:



I tellya folks, nothing gets one labeled "crazy" like discussing flat earth.  Today I had a baller so stuck on stupid and unable to rationally debate he resorted to cutting me off so I could not speak, raising his voice over mine, and hurling insults, meanwhile refusing to research the voluminous evidence proving unequivocally that the earth is indeed flat and stationary, and further that space exploration and NASA in general are complete hoaxes.  To the point of going right up the edge of crossing over to fisticuffs.  No joke.   I told this person I hope it works for you, you go on with your bad self on that one, have fun storming the castle.  Next.

Zika fake science back in the news; con artists at work

Vaccine damage, the hidden truth 

Watch the series The Truth About Cancer free

Project Day Lily: An American Biological Warfare Tragedy
http://www.amazon.com/Project-Day-Lily-American-Biological/dp/1413485189/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1414281253





























No comments:

Post a Comment