Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mixed emotions on Veterans Day

My dad survived the Battle of the Bulge in WWII, most of the men in my family are ex-mil brass, and some were spooks.  Despite all this it's hard for me to muster support for those who serve in US military as most if not all have been directed to carry out actions which ultimately have eroded away our Constitutional protections, defending the Edomite central banksters' interests way before defending those of We The People.  With blatant violations of 4th and 10th amendments happening nationwide with increasing frequency, I hope that on a day like today We The People can remind those who serve of their oaths.  Very mixed emotions.  On this day I wish to remember most, in addition to my late father, a US Army ground troop Corporal, my late first uncle Samuel A. Adams of the CIA, and the late US Navy Intelligence Chief Petty Officer William Milton Cooper.  RIP both of you.

Lies and More Lies Chapter Two (download)

Proof Ebola is a Conspiracy

Full Report: GE Crops, Glyphosate, and the Deterioration of Health in the US

Ebola – Excuse for Ma$$ Vaccination?
Ebola:  Excuse for Mass Vaccination?



No comments:

Post a Comment