Monday, April 2, 2012

Oy vey

Oy vey (Yiddish: אױ װײ), oy vay, or just oy,[1] is an exclamation of dismay or exasperation [1] meaning "oh pain."

For those studying the true history and genealogy of the Edomite bloodline, you will be familiar with the language of Yiddish as being unique and separate from that of Hebrew [the native tongue of the Judaic tribe], as it is the Babylonian language brought along by the infiltrating Edomites [descendants of Esau/Edom] as they began blending into the Judaic tribe around 300AD and calling themselves "Jews" [Revelation 2:9 and 3:9]. Today this bloodline has the world tricked into thinking they are the true Israel instead of the 12 tribes of Isaac Abraham and Jacob - a boldfaced LIE.

Like I have said before, becoming aware of the true history of this bloodline and its far-reaching infiltration into the world's power elite, media and intelligence does not make one a "Jew-hater" or "anti-semitic".  First of all, "Jews" are not semites, not descendants of Shem, but rather Esau and Caananite-Hittite wives, so to call anyone "anti-semitic" is just ignorant.  Secondly, because this bloodline is in power and behind most war finance and biological attacks et al, does not mean that all carrying the Edomite DNA are in lockstep with the program; to the contrary,

Many "Jews" have no connection to or awareness of such malicious activities by other agenda-oriented Edomites.  Additionally, there does remain a certain contingency of original 12-tribe bloodline Judaites from prior to the Edomite infiltration.  Also, Edomites have for centuries infiltrated into other religions, such as Catholicism and Mormonism just for starters.  The origins of Rome via Constantine are indeed Edomite.  This translates into: not all Jews are Edomites and not all Edomites are Jews.  Regardless of bloodline, our free will as individuals dictates our actions through choices, and as such many bloodline Edomites are anti-Zionist, and very much against the Edomite agenda

I grew up in one of the most Edomite-dominated urban centers in the USA after New York: San Francisco.  I grew up in a richie-rich private prep school next to sons of Edomites, many of whom are still my good friends today.  In highschool I dated an Edomite girl for a bit.

I have one friend in particular, who had been following my blog up until I started including the Edomite research into the equation.  We have been friends since highschool when we took piano lessons from the same teacher, and later did a business venture together for a few years, sharing recording studio space in downtown San Francisco's SOMA district.  Today I interacted with my old friend for the first time in a while as I was asking a favor of him, one musician friend to another, and boy did he chew me out.  Falling just short of coming right out and calling me a Nazi, he told me how my hating on Jews didn't benefit anyone, and such negativity by focusing on satanism and tying into the Edomite bloodline is just bullshit.  He continued to say that just about everything I've posted regarding the Edomite bloodline has been refuted and debunked by educated researchers, but did not elaborate.   He said I should follow the light.  He warned me that I was painting myself into a corner where no one would want to talk to me any more, and didn't I want to work in the entertainment industry?

I held my tongue and let him vent.  Obviously he was taking everything quite personally, not understanding the core issues in question.  More obvious was the evidence he had not actually read the indepth research collected and had only glanced at headlines and made quick bigoted responses.  He almost refused outright to help me in my dilemma, to help resurrect a crashed hard drive, but he relented, sending me to visit an employee.  When I visited, my friend did not come down to greet me the entire time I was there.  I asked to buy him lunch as thanks for the favor, but he said he had no interest in having lunch with a Jew-hater.

And so the programming of hegelian dialectic takes effect.  As those who are not even aware of the facts surrounding this research yield knee-jerk reactions to anything questioning their religion or bloodline, the end result is exactly what the ADL SPLC and AIPAC prescribe: to label anyone questioning Israel or the Edomites as "Jew-haters" who are "anti-semitic"Pure bullshit.

I am not anti-Jew, and certainly have no hate for anyone.  I am anti-satanist, and there is no crime in that.  I pray for those who do not have this understanding with Christ in their hearts.

Who is Esau-Edom?




Kane Commits Perjury (Again).


Kane and Horowitz Continue Round Two – More Lies, Sex and Videotape against A. True Ott, PhD


World's Largest Solar Plant, With Second Largest Ever Department of Energy Loan Guarantee, Files For Bankruptcy

America's Future, Interrupted

Increased Incidence and Clinical Picture of Childhood Narcolepsy after 2009 H1N1 Pandemic Vaccination Campaign in Finland

Year's first case of vaccine-caused polio reported in Bengal

Recalls Threaten Public Confidence In Vaccines And Immunoglobulins

Bye Bye Bill of Rights/ NY Times

Greg’s March 24 2012 Investigative Journal Radio Show

CIDRAP: Flu news scan for April 2

Morgellons I, II and III: Progression of BioNanoTech or GNR

Nest Wars!

The Living Seed Company – Seeds of Freedom

Farm Wars Safe Seed Company List

Roundup® Causes Animals To Change Shapes Says New Study Of Popular Weed Killer

The Dangers of David Icke, Aliens, Bio-Weapons & Hollywood Mind-Control.





No comments:

Post a Comment